Everyone wants to know the #1 phone repair secret that the experts keep locked away. You will be surprised that our secret is cleanliness. In fact, the majority of repairs have to be made because of a lack of cleanliness inside your phone. When you clean out your phone’s headphone jack, charger jack, and speaker, you can solve a lot of common phone problems. Here is some additional information that may surprise you.
Your Phone Is Dirty
For most people, your phone is always by your side. This tiny electronic sidekick helps you get through your day and provides you with help and entertainment. Unfortunately, it also gets put in messy situations during your day-to-day that can end up causing damage. Makeup gets on the screen and in the speakers, and dust and dirt find their way inside the headphone jack or charger port. Studies have shown that your phone is dirtier than a public toilet. Even with their dirty nature, we still love our phones as they are. While acceptance is nice, how do we prevent and repair dirty phones?
How to Clean Your Phone
Okay, so you want to give your phone a thorough cleaning to prevent buildup from ruining your day. Here is how you can properly clean your phone and repair common problems that occur with smartphones.
1. Start with an antibacterial moist wipe or spray, 2-3 Q-tips, and 3-4 toothpicks.
2. Using the soft wipe or microfiber cloth, softly wipe the outside of your phone.
3. Place the Q-tips inside the headphone jack and gently twirl.
4. Using a toothpick or two, go around and clean in between the crevices and around the speakers of your phone.
5. Be careful not to press too hard with a Q-tip or toothpick; the last thing you want is for them to break off inside your phone.
For more information about our iPhone and smartphone repair services, contact MobileLuv at (305) 792-5703 today. We have convenient walk-in locations with same-day service in South Florida – most iPhone repairs can be done in 30 minutes or less. Our locations in Aventura and Fort Lauderdale serve surrounding areas including Miami, North Miami Beach, Sunny Isles, Hallandale Beach, Oakland Park, Wilton Manors and more.
Keep calm and mobile on. #mobileluv #muchluv